A Walk For Westfield

Join us for a lovely walk on the bike path/greenyway to help raise money in support of the Westfield Food Pantry and our neighbors in need.

Registration At 12:00pm
Walk Begins At 1:00pm

The third annual Fill the Pantry Walk is on its way. Join us for an approximately three-mile walk along the scenic Columbia Greenway Rail Trail.

As in recent years, 90% of the funds raised will be used to support pantry programs that benefit the hungry right here in Westfield. The remaining 10% will be donated to international hunger relief through Heifer International.

Sign up as an individual or form a team from your church or organization. Children are welcome to join the walk. Every participant will receive a free t-shirt. Refreshments will be served at St. John’s at the end of the walk.

To sign up please email director@westfieldfoodpantry.org or call (413) 572-0802.

Written by Rebecca Hart

Other Events

Westfield High School Cafeteria and Courtyard (weather permitting)

Empty Bowls 2018

Westfield High School will be holding their 2nd Annual Empty Bowls event to support the Westfield Food Pantry.

Show full post